Wednesday 17 October 2012

Watched it begin again.

It's funny how I've just gone back to blogging since last year. I must admit, these 2 years have been a very long road.

Time flies. People change. Tons of things happened in these freaking 2 years. Life's condition, family, friends, comrades. Everything has turned out the way they are today. And honestly? These are the things that I am grateful and thankful for everyday.

In just the blink of an eye, I will be sitting for my STPM. In just exactly a month's time. Fast, eh? To be frank, I am hell no, not prepared JUST YET. But I'm sure things will fall into places, if I did put effort at first. I admit, I have not put enough effort in my studies till now. I guess people will only start to realize and come to their senses when they're through ups and downs, eh? And yes, I have come to my own senses. #Been a long road since those hands I left my tears in, but I know it's never really over.#

Why does this post feel so emotional, since it's the first post? Haha. Guess that I'll be updating as soon as I can. See ya! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment